Thursday, November 17, 2011

Module 6 Reflection

There was definitely a lot less information in the Module because it was only on one chapter. I learned a lot more about marijuana and the physical and psychological effects. One thing I didnt know before this Module was that football is the most common sport to use steroids. When taking the quiz, I put wrestling as an instinct, but I was wrong. It was also interesting to learn all of the states that marijuana is legal in.

The mini lecture was helpful, with all of the different facts about marijuana. I knew that THC was the active ingredient in it, but I didnt know you can get high from second hand smoke.

I did my dicussion question on marijuana legalization, and it was cool to see someone agreed with me that if I was ill or had a disease, I would want whatever is available to me. So if smoking marijuana would help me cope with my illness, I would want it to be available for me to do.

Now that we are almost at the end of the course, I feel like overall I have put in more effort in each module. After the first module, I felt like I didnt. My grades have improved and I see what a postive effect reading the text closely has done to my grades.

One thing I have learned in this session that I can use in the future is the facts about marijuana from the mini lecture. Some I already knew, but most I did not. I received good points (either 4 or 5) on each of my dicussion posts. This is because I provided all of the information necessary. (Sometimes I forgot to provide a website or reference the text)

No comments:

Post a Comment